14 July 2013

THIS IS LONDON: HAIR & BEAUTY TEST SHOOT #1

    | |


Earlier this month, we launched the Shoot Me Fab collaboration projects.  The projects are part of the promotional activities that F.A.B Network members get involved into to produce fun photo shoots, build portfolios and promote their creative talent.


In the first series of projects, we explore the theme and inspiration behind our first large scale photo shoot competition and event planned this autumn: THIS IS LONDON, a tale of London street style and the variety of looks that make it such fascinating fashion city.


 SHOOT#1: Brief

THE SHOOT




THE CREATIVE ARTISTS
MAKE-UP
Marina Cazeau Fletcher, book and follow her /@MarinaMakeupArtistHairHairstyle
Sahar Madi /@ Cover Fx, Harvey Nichols, London

HAIR
Marina Cazeau Fletcher, book and follow her /@MarinaMakeupArtistHairHairstyle
Maria, book her @LookingGreatHair&Beauty

PHOTOGRAPHY
Sam Ha

MEET THE MODEL#1


'YOU' in a few words?    A freckly, blue eyed, friendly girl with a lot of passion for life! I have a big personality and I always treat people how I would want to be treated- all strangers are friends you haven't met yet. 

What brought you into modelling?   I have been brought up by a creative and artistic family who have educated me in seeing all the beauty around us in everything. I developed an obsession with the art of photography- whether it was using a camera or posing for one. I have always been encouraged to follow my heart, so despite being only 5'4 my dream is to be a top model, a face on Vogue magazine and I am trying to fulfil that dream.

Your fashion style in five words...   The master of colour clash.

Prize possession?   I have four- my bear named Henry I have had since I was born, my engagement ring, my watch from my late grandfather and a photograph of my late step grandfather competing in athletics.

One thing you couldn't live without?   I cannot LIVE without too many things- I'm sadly very materialistic.

A fun fact about you?   I'm obsessed with brushing my teeth.

And who would you pose for?   I'd pose for anyone if they asked nicely! My favourite brands though are Hollister, TopShop, Victoria's Secret and Burberry. 


MEET THE MODEL#2



'YOU' in a few words?    I am very enthusiastic, however very stubborn person. I am very independent and hard working, hence why I prefer doing things on my own.  I like having positive, fun people around me, that motivates me to try new things in life!  I'm always smiling, and I think that's the most beautiful thing we all are capable of..  I am very caring person, but also very careful when it comes to selecting my friends. My friends tell me I'm 'crazy and weird sometimes'... So let's leave it as that. 

What brought you into modelling?   When it comes to modelling I always wanted to do something about it but maybe never took it as anything serious.. My friend, professional photographer, shown me that I'm actually perfect for the industry... Hence why I made first step, and that's how it went along...

Your fashion style in five words...   Classy, casual, modern, sexy, innocent

Prize possession?   Smile! 

One thing you couldn't live without?    Being myself! And maybe a cup of coffee

A fun fact about you?   I was meant to be a boy...

And who would you pose for?   DIESEL !! I love them!! 


MEET THE MODEL#3


'YOU' in a few words?  I am a fun loving, easy going and confident person. I’m very sociable, energetic and bubbly. I’m very creative and have a passion for the arts, music and fashion.

What brought you into modelling?   Being a lover of fashion, modelling has always intrigued me in the way you can transform someone’s appearance so easily with clothes, hair and make-up and that’s what brought me into the industry.

Your fashion style in five words...   Quirky, stylish, chic, bold, bright

Prize possession?  My Mulberry handbag

One thing you couldn't live without?    My phone!

A fun fact about you?  I laugh a lot

And who would you pose for?   I would pose for many brands, however my favourite would have to be Burberry because the brand is so elegant, stylish and modern.

No comments